Thursday, December 17, 2009

Holy December!!!

Whoa...Holy December, Batman! It is officially mid-way through December and I'm now just updating this? Uncool.

In celebration of this excellent month, I would like to share with people that this is my 50th post in this here blog. So what shall I do?

Making a list sounds like a capital idea.

My List of Awesomely Excellent Things About December In Minnesota:

10. 12 degrees is considered "Not too bad outside." 21 degrees is considered warm.
9. You get to have either quality thinking time, or quality time conversing with people while you warm your car up.
8. It is now socially acceptable to put a hint of peppermint in your hot chocolate.
7. Snow football. : )
6. Getting fat is allowed.
5. Mele Kalikimaka is the thing to say...
4. Flannel bedsheets keep you in bed just a little bit longer than they would in any other month.
3. Ugly sweaters come out of hiding.
2. Autumnwood Farm egg nog is back on the shelf!
1. Celebrating the birth of Christ Jesus each and every year is the most fantastic thing about life. a) I love birthdays b) I love Jesus c) it's a wonderful way to end the year.

If I don't get to you before then, Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment