Monday, November 2, 2009

Heelloo November!!

I was in the grocery store yesterday (more commonly known as Target) when I happened upon the free sample table.

The man offered, I said no at first...he gave me a look, and then I accepted.

Corn Flakes with a touch of Honey!!!

May I just say...it is about TIME that Corn Flakes got some honey on it!! I mean, we have Honey Nut Cheerios, Honey Bunches of Oats, I think Raisin Bran even has some honey variety in their new and exciting boxes of Raisin Bran...but Corn Flakes? The idea is so simply ingenious I wanted to throw a party!

I explained this all to the check out lady and to Luke (who was shaking his head), but I stand by my convictions. They've frosted Corn Flakes before they put honey on it...

Wecome to 2009 Kellogg's.

----

I also met a bilingual three year old yesterday. I might have been a little jealous, but he told me all about his coloring with his buddy, his trick-or-treating extravaganza and then told his father I went to the hospital?

lol.

I love three year olds.

No comments:

Post a Comment