Friday, June 17, 2011

New Haircut!!



It is halfway through summer and I FINALLY got a haircut. I've been needing one badly for a couple of months now, but I did it!

It is super short for me, but I had to do it. I've had the same long hair for a LONG time, and have gotten the same haircut for six years. I always wanted to try to go much shorter, but I always chickened out. So I just manned up and told the gal to just do away with it. Seven inches later, I love it. I thought about going shorter, but the chicken in me finally came out.

Oh well.

This summer is going to have many many things happening and I can't wait. I'm anxiously searching for new jobs as we speak because Tim and I will be moving on our own! Of course when I'm searching for jobs, I'm also looking at furniture and inspirations from IKEA.

I can't wait to get rid of all my old college things and start furnishing a real "grown-up" apartment. That means that dear Timothy will have to get rid of a LOT of stupid things.

----

Also, to satisfy my nerd urge...the only thing I want to do this summer is go see Harry Potter. The only thing I want to do in my life is go see Harry Potter. If I could fast forward to LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY...I would do it. I can't even handle this.



I wish someone were filming my reaction to this trailer, just released yesterday. There were literally GOOSEBUMPS on my arms, and I was definitely holding my breath for the duration of the trailer. And the eyes were watering. Good thing no one cares to pay attention to me in Starbucks.

UPDATE:

Literally a minute later, I watched it for a second time. Closer to tears than I should be willing to admit...but I honestly cannot wait any longer. I'm going to burst! Did I mention that I rushed out to buy the Blu-Ray copy of Deathly Hallows pt. 1 a few weeks ago JUST for the special scene of the new movie? Not that I had the money for such a purchase...but you gotta do what you gotta do.

No comments:

Post a Comment