Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer Lovin'

Here are some things I'm in love with this summer.

Because I have a little too much time on my hands this afternoon. I work all the rest of the week and fantasizing about buying things makes me feel better about dealing with crazy customers the rest of the week.

And because watching music videos takes my mind off the fact that my younger brother will be shipping out overseas in a little over a month's time.

And because applying for jobs day in and day out, and looking for apartments is making every apartment look the same.

So I'm focusing on what I'm in love with instead.


1.

I think Nicki Minaj is better than Lady Gaga. There I said it. Especially this song. Partly because I never met a female rapper that I liked until her, and this music video blends the right amount of ghetto fabulous with bubblegum pop. If you knew anything about me at all, you would know that ghetto fabulous and bubblegum pop are just TWO of my not-so-secret weaknesses.

2.

I've never been a watch gal, but I could be with this rose colored Riley Plated Stainless Steel watch from Fossil. Mmm...I'm talking to you, Tim Burton ; )

3.

Since my bestest friend Kristina Cruz, is having wonderful adventures in one of my favorite cities in the world, I have been stalking her facebook more than is usual or healthy. And that girl has good taste, and I spotted this shoe. She copied my purse, so I can copy her shoe.

4. London. Enough said.

Okay...back to the grind. Back to applying for jobs! Tim and I are moving into an apartment on August 1st whether we are ready for it or not! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment